Monday, April 29, 2013

stream of consciousness


a stream of consciousness, brought to you by the brain of jackie servideo. 

hallelujah praise the lord on highhhh!! SPRING HAS SPRUNG IN UPSTATE NY!!!. 
no more of that!! 
natural vitamin d makes me giddy like a soccer mom likes her new minivan. 

i made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies from here to send to my friend erinn, (for her birthday) who deserted me for a                            higher education. 

i made the first batch at 9'o clock and forgot to put oatmeal in. good job, jackie!! 
then i redid them and they were fantastic. i love a cake-y cookie. 

when i was at the post office sending them off, the clerk asked if there were any "flammables, explosives, illegal substances..." and i replied "nope just cookies!" he did not crack even the slightest smirk. 

my coworker got the cutest.cat.EVER. fits in the palm of your hand!! so soft and fluffy and cute.
  proof.
i hate to say it but it might even be cuter then my chubby boy. 
i can't decide. also the camera adds ten pounds. 

i wrote a kick a$& paper for my ethics class. five glorious pages about adoption, one of my favorite topics. i just know that God will use me someday in the hard, beautiful, god-glorifying process. 

i need to use my big girl camera more often. i need some subjects. 
this little chick make a great one. 
but my fave subjects ever are thousands of miles away. 
love her. love the smile. love red dirt. 

a man at my church sang the song below. if you're in the mood to cry. listen. 


happy monday!
(i secret love monday's, love a good fresh start.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment