Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Refreshed.


“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your soul.” (Matthew 11:28 AMP).

Wow!! Right now I have such an overflowing plate or tasks right now, but by God's grace my energy levels are high and I'm super motivated to get everything done/stay balanced with all my activities. Praise Jesus for that! I just feel so refreshed. And thats a really good feeling when combating all this busyness. Divine devotions/quiet times, my favorite worship jams on repeat, oh and that fun Starbucks date I had with my home girl Erinn (she really has two n's! How unique?) on Sunday those may be a few of my other secrets to staying refreshed. It was so refreshing to hear all her tales of the fruit that has already been harvested since she has started college and just catch up. My friends are rad. 

                                       That's Erinn and I. Did I mention she writes a killer spoken word?

No comments:

Post a Comment