Thursday, October 11, 2012

Actually

Today one of my teachers said to me "Your writing has actually improved." 
Now that's not the first time some idiot someone ;) has said this to me while attempting  to give me a complement. 
                                          "Your hair actually looks good today". Is my favorite one. 

                                                            I mean I cannot disagree with them. 
                                                                               #ADD
My point is, even though she sorta down played the complement with throwing actually in,  I liked the complement it meant a lot to me that she noticed and took the time to complement my essay. And I haven't heard that it a while. I like RAD, uplifting words. Holler.                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment