Thursday, December 19, 2013

a full plate.

i don't know what the purpose of this post is- sorta just a ramble-y journal, i suppose. i'm about to have a massive plate next week for quite a bit. i have a 2 1/2 week intersession thats 3 credits, yum. and the new year and working 2 jobs, and going full time to college ( i have da besst schedule ever though i crammed everything into pretty much 2 days and one night class holla), writing a children's book (thats a slooow process though), speaking to local churches about adoption and orphan care, home work and studying (my FAVORITE), serving in youth ministry, learning new trades, and starting my dream job that helps others. oy! it might be just a bit hectic but i can do all things through christ who gives me strength. hallelujah! i'm pretty motivated and going to have to learn to manage my time like a boss like neva before. as i always say God's got my back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment