Thursday, February 28, 2013

things i'm called at work



             today's post is chronicling the variety of names i'm called at work. 
                          i like to write stuff down  ;)


            1. Little Africa or Africa 
         ` this name seems to follow me at all my jobs. lindsey lohan and I have something in      
          common. what? well the lindsey lohan in mean girls not the currently intoxicated    
          one. my coworkers love to hear my wild (literally) tales from africa, along with   
          stories where i forgot to wear a bra to school.

        2. Sarah
          ` I work at a retirement home. old people live there. with dementia or really old 
           brains. And just some cray cray people. A resident enjoys calling me ‘Sarah’ because 
           i “look like the ideal jewish girl.” The said resident also refers to me as ‘he’ or ‘good 
           boy’ often with my freshly waxed eyebrows and girlstashe. damn Italian genes.

          3. jack
           ` this nickname which once drove me crazy, i’ve now grown highly accustomed to   
             nearly every peer group i’m associated with calling me jack. even my bosses call 
             me it. i’ll take it.

         P.S. It's almost friday!!!!!!!! YAYYYYY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment