Friday, March 1, 2013

journal entry/ quote

I found a quote in my Bible during church yesterday...
                      
            "Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe"
-Saint Augustine 
It must have been from a sermon and I wanted to be preppy and take notes during church. What? I thought is was pretty profound.

Then I scribbled below the quote, I'd say quite a few years ago...

"Your grace has found me just as I am" 
(from the song, "Majesty")

I'm so thankful for grace. I sure do regularly, or hourly, minutely (that's a fun word). I'm thankful that I never had to change and tidy myself up to come to the wondrous cross. My gracious God took me in as as was: needy, messy, weary and washed me in his Son's blood and from there I could be changed for eternity. Hallelujah! 

God has been good to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment